Thursday, January 22, 2009

ScrapGirl Challenge

I was totally up to ScrapGirl's challenge......now I know I'm not gonna win any challenges or awards for my design, but it's my own design and I enjoy how it turned out.....I just wanted to take on this challenge and do something about myself.....I didn't use any digital kits online....I just used my own software from Scrapbook Factory Deluxe 4.0

I was given this software by my hubby last year for Mother's Day....it was the best gift ever he could have given me.....this definitely was a fun project....I mean how many times do you get to hog the spotlight for yourself...LOL!!



3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love it Candi! Hard finding photos of ourselves and journaling isn't it? What an awesome gift hubby gave you...I will have to check into that too! What a fun challenge, am glad you took it! Good job!

Sheila said...

I love the layout! I really need to look into getting some digiscrap software!

Anonymous said...

HAHA!! The answer to my question!!!!