Thursday, January 15, 2009

Just a Little background to Start me Off.......


I'm 39 years old, married to my second hubby going on 9 years. I have three wonderful children (these are my kids in photo) my oldest son Joshua, 17 is from my previous marriage. My second is my step-daughter Abbey, 13 whom I love dearly as if she were my own. Last but definetly not least, Brianna, 3 almost 4 years old, she is the child we have together.....My children are intelligent, loving and are my heart, Brianna is our special little girl......she has some developmental issues which I will be discussing in future blogs I am sure of.....she started out the first two years of her life just like you would expect.....it was this last summer that I noticed she was not developing further along like regular milestones that a child her age should be.

This in itself has put me on a path that I was not expecting to travel and I am having my own issues just dealing with it all everyday.....I work part time in the mornings as a bookkeeper while my little Brianna attends her preschool program......she is currently enrolled in the program that the State offers for children with special needs. We have already noticed an improvement in her development since she was enrolled this last Fall.

I am looking forward to doing this blog thing.......I think it is just the outlet I need to get out all these thoughts I have rolling around in my head and to share all the good and bad things that come along with my family and life. Bear with me while I am new at this stuff......and I am sure sometimes my words may not always make sense or I may just ramble at times. I am looking forward also to getting to know other bloggers and hearing their thoughts and everyday topics.

Thank you all for listening and or reading......hope you all have a great day! :)

2 comments:

Candi said...

Testing.....testing!!

Candi said...

testing...testing...testing!!!